Re: Checking on wip-blkin branch

On 06/16/2015 12:02 AM, Xue, Chendi wrote:
HI, Josh and Andrew

I just rebase the wip-blkin branch to 9.0.1, and did a rados bench test on that

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/4963

Thanks! Reset the branch in ceph.git.

Lttng result is collected successfully

Considering on rados testsuits failing issues, I don't have a test environment, any suggests?

You should be able to reproduce the failures without teuthology. Try
running these scripts from the ceph tree with

ms inject socket failures = 5000

in the [global] section of ceph.conf:

qa/workunits/rados/test.sh
qa/workunits/rados/test_pool_quota.sh
qa/workunits/rados/cls.sh

These resulted in osd crashes in the last rados suite run linked
earlier in the thread.

Josh

Best Regards,
-Chendi