Re: long running workloads/rbd_fsx_cache_writeback.yaml on hammer

On 05/08/2015 08:13 AM, Loic Dachary wrote:

On 08/05/2015 17:03, Jason Dillaman wrote:
Since it sounds like the next hammer release is more or less ready, my vote would be that the fix can wait until the next release.  Since it will only occur if the new exclusive lock feature is enabled (disabled on images by default) and the connection between librbd and the OSD is reset with writeback data waiting in the cache, it sounds like a rare enough issue.

Final decision rests w/ Josh.

Ok :-) Would you be so kind as to point me to the corresponding issue in the tracker for reference ?

I agree with Jason, this doesn't need to block the release. I think the
issue he refers to is the last sentence in http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/11537

Josh