From: "Loic Dachary" <loic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jason Dillaman" <dillaman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ceph Development" <ceph-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2015 10:34:24 AM
Subject: Re: long running workloads/rbd_fsx_cache_writeback.yaml on hammer

Hi,

On 08/05/2015 14:36, Jason Dillaman wrote:
> Nice catch.  It is deadlocked in a code path between handling a watch/notify error from librados and flushing the internal cache.  The issue already appears to exist in the hammer branch.

I'm glad it helped you figure out a bug :-) From the point of view of the upcoming v0.94.2, do you think we should wait until this is fixed ? Or is it rare enough and can wait until v0.94.3 ? I'm asking because this bug seems to be the only potential blocker for v0.94.2. It's ok either way, just let me know .

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre