Retiring Dumpling

Hi Alistair,

We're a few days away from retiring dumpling, a few month after its theoritical end of life. It the first time a LTS Ceph release is retired and it probably deserve a mail to announce it. Would you like me to draft one ? My english is not so good but I can give it a shot.

Although the last point release for dumpling (v0.67.12) has been carefully prepared[1], it looks like it won't be necessary to publish it[2]. It is a good thing because it means the migration path from Dumpling to Firefly works well. It also is a bit frustrating because it would have been a nice conclusion. It feels like building houses with lots of precautions in case of an earthquake and ... no earthquake ;-)

Cheers

[1] dumpling v0.67.12 http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10560
[2] http://ceph.com/docs/master/dev/development-workflow/#cutting-a-new-stable-release
--