preparing hammer v0.94.2

Hi Abhishek,

The pending hammer backports[1] that did not yet have a matching pull request have been backported[2]. The integration branch[3] has been populated[4] to verify that none of the pull request conflict with each other. Since there are core, rgw, rbd and fs changes, I think we need to schedule all four suites. Of course we must first verify that each individual pull request passes make check but that should not take more than a day. Would you like to schedule the suites or should I do it ?

Cheers

[1] issues to be backported for hammer http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/issues?query_id=77
[2] backport pull requests https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3Ahammer
[3] integration branch for hammer https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/hammer-backports