Re: Ceph in a box

Hey there,

The easiest ways would probably be to either use the qemu image [0]
that we made for the advent calendar or the docker work [1] that has
been going on. If you would prefer to build it yourself using
directories you can take a look at the quick start guide [2] in the
Ceph installation doc [3].

[0] http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/#day-18
[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph-docker
[2] http://ceph.com/docs/master/start/quick-ceph-deploy/