Re: Call for jenkins slaves to improve multi operating system support

Hi,

Thanks to people who proposed to host jenkins slave: two new slaves should be added next week :-) The conversations we had have been summarized in a short document that will hopefully clarify how the slaves are put to work:

http://ceph-workbench.readthedocs.org/en/latest/user/jenkins.html

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre