Re: crc error when decode_message?

> On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Xinze Chi <xmdxcxz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> How to process the write request in primary?
>>
>> Thanks.

>>> AFAR Pipe and AsyncConnection both will mark self fault and shutdown
>>> socket and peer will detect this reset. So each side has chance to
>>> rebuild the session.

> osd.0 and osd.1 both will try to reconnect peer side, and the lost
> message will be resend to osd.0 from osd.1
So I wonder if different routing path delays the arrival of one
message, then the in_seq would be setting ahead, then based on the
logic. Later, if the delaying message arrives, it will be dropping and
discard. Thus, if it is just a sub_op reply message as xinze
describes, how ceph works after that? It seems repop of the write Op
will be waiting infinite times until the osd restart?