Re: RBD tests on the next dumpling release

Hi Jason,

Your backport of http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/9854 at https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/3655 was added to the dumpling-backports branch and the RBD suite run came back with one error.

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10560#teuthology-runs-on-3944c77c404c4a05886fe8276d5d0dd7e4f20410-6-february

I'm under the impression that this is unrelated. What do you think ?

The error found in the previous run

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10560#teuthology-runs-on-fd37e5a9749c5579a592ebe926a3c576be0617cd-3-february

could not be repeated by another run of the same test

http://pulpito.ceph.com/loic-2015-02-05_21:41:04-rbd-dumpling-backports---basic-multi/

and I closed the ticket as "Can't reproduce" since you did not reproduce it locally either. Feel free to change the state of the ticket if, for instance, you would like it to remain open during a few weeks in case it shows up again.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre