Re: ceph_test_librbd_fsx fails with thrasher

On 01/12/2015 06:26 AM, Loic Dachary wrote:
Hi Josh,

While looking at errors from a giant (plus backports) run of the RBD suite, I stumbled upon:

    http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10513

and the error is unclear (at least to me ;-). Would you have an idea ? For information the backports included are all the pull requests mentionned at http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10501.

Thanks for organizing these Loic!

There's no trace of the actual error in the teuthology or ceph client
logs. Looking at the syslogs, this and several other failures from that
run were from running out of memory. This happened with and without
caching, so I suspect these tests may simply need more memory in their
current configuration, since osds are sharing it too, and they use much
more with thrashing.

Josh