Re: Testing the next giant release

On 07/01/2015 23:20, Tamil Muthamizhan wrote:
> hi Loic,
>
> we have a suite to perform smoke tests for rados/rbd/rgw.
> maybe you can try that to make sure things work.

Are these the suites I should try:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph-qa-suite/tree/master/suites/rados
https://github.com/ceph/ceph-qa-suite/tree/master/suites/rbd
https://github.com/ceph/ceph-qa-suite/tree/master/suites/rgw

any specific settings or just all of three without restrictions (i.e. all os versions etc.)

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre