Re: [Ceph-Dokan] A Windows CephFS Client Project

Hi Dan,
Dokan only provide the interface of filesystem :(
And ceph-dokan only build libcephfs.dll right now.

Librbd and libcephfs share much same code on client side, so implement
the librbd in ceph-dokan project is not hard work.
I will try to implement librbd, librados interface in ceph-dokan
project in the future.
If you are interested in librbd on win32, you are welcome to improve ceph-dokan.

Thank you very much!
Ketor