Re: Ceph & Cinder & HA

Giulio,

Right. The volume part is tricky because the volume is ultimately tied to one cinder-volume instance.
I don't have a magic solution for that yet.

I'm not going to the contributor summit unfortunately.

I'm not personally a fan of keepalived since I've been spoiled by corosync. Let's see if we can chat about this later.

--
David Moreau Simard