Re: Weekly performance meeting

Hi Sage,
We are very interested to join (and contribute effort) as well. Following are a list of issues we have particular interests:
 1> Large number of small files bring performance degradation most due to file system lookup (even worst with EC).
 2> Messenger uses too many threads which bring burden for high density hardware (which I believe Haomai already has great progress).

Thanks,
Guang