Re: Weekly performance meeting

Oops, replied to fast and meant to put Dieter! :)

Mark

On 09/25/2014 02:30 PM, Mark Nelson wrote:
I'll be there too, and 100% agree with you Kasper! :)

Mark

On 09/25/2014 02:27 PM, Kasper Dieter wrote:
Hi Sage,

I'm definitely interested in joining this weekly call starting Oct 1st.
Thanks for this initiative!

Especially I'm interested in:
- how can we reduce the number of threads in the system
   -- including to avoid the context switches in between
   -- including to avoid the queues and locks in between
- how we can reduce the number of lines of code
   -- including the multiple system calls for each IO
- how we can introduce a high efficient timestamp collection of the
most important FN check-points
    (see for example the attached file)
    to measure the change and effect of our actions

Best Regards,
-Dieter