Next Week: Ceph Day San Jose

Hey everyone!  We just posted the agenda for next week’s Ceph Day in San Jose:

http://ceph.com/cephdays/san-jose/

This Ceph Day will be held in a beautiful facility provided by our friends at Brocade.  We have a lot of great speakers from Brocade, Red Hat, Dell, Fujitsu, HGST, and Supermicro, so if you’re in the area we welcome you to join us.

To register with a 25% discount, use this link:

https://cephdaysanjose.eventbrite.com/?discount=Community

We hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Ross

--
Ross Turk
Director, Ceph Marketing & Community

"Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-- Arthur C. Clarke