Re: state model diagram

Hi Koleofuscus, Loic,

I see several minor inaccuracies on that diagram, but my main question
(like Loic) is whether they are relevant for the reliability model.

For example, backfill and 'remap and get sync' are more or less equivalent
(tho backfill is missing the 'delete stray replicas' state after); it make
little difference from a durability perspective whether it is the primary
or a replica that fails unless you are watching the messages go by.  And I
think the exceptional cases (unfound objects) can be simplified.

sage