Re: state model diagram

Hi koleofuscus,

I took a look at https://wiki.ceph.com/Development/Add_erasure_coding_to_the_durability_model/Technical_details_on_the_model and it makes sense to me. However I wonder why you would want to go into that level of detail ? Could you point me where you would encode such details events in the current code ?

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre