Ceph Day Boston - Last Call

Hey Cephers,

If you still haven't signed up for Ceph Day Boston you should stop procrastinating and proceed directly to the event page! :)

http://www.inktank.com/cephdays/boston/ ;

We'd really love to have all of our closest Ceph friends join us for what is shaping up to be another dynamite event. We have talks from several community members and one even includes a live hardware demo (brave!). If you have any questions about the venue or would like a discount code give me a shout and I'll see what I can do to hook you up. Hope to see everyone there.

Best Regards,

Patrick