Re: Librbd licensing

On 06/02/2014 10:22 AM, Sage Weil wrote:
Ideally the change comes from Josh, who originally put the notice there,
but I think it shouldn't matter.  We relicensed rbd.cc as LGPL2 a while
back (it was GPL due to a header we used?) and got confirmations from all
authors.  It might be worth doing a quick check to make sure there aren't
committers for the affected headers that we didn't contact earlier.

There's one.

Greg, could you confirm that you consent to licensing your changes to
librbd.h and librbd.hpp under LGPL2.1?

I think it's a good idea to fix the typo so it doesn't cause this
confusion again.

Josh

For reference, the license change commit is
2206f55761c675b31078dea4e7dd66f2666d7d03.

sage