Signed-off-by and aliases

Hi Richard,

It was nice seeing you at the OpenStack summit. Do not hesitate to redirect if this question is best answered by someone else at RedHat. As most of us I'm still unsure who at RedHat has time to devote to Ceph ;-)

Koleos Fuskus <koleosfuscus@xxxxxxxxx> would like to contribute code under an alias (this is not its real name). If I understand correctly, copyright (both in software and litterary works) allows authors to use aliases. Does RedHat have a position on this ?

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre