Re: [ceph-users] qemu non-shared storage migration of nova instances?

Hi Blair,

Hum so the problem is:

While block-migrating a VM with local ephemeral storage (VM disk is a file under /var/lib/nova/instances/) the RBD volume attached to the instance gets copied also?

Am I correct?

––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Engineer

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood.”

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72
Mail: sebastien.han@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : 11 bis, rue Roquépine - 75008 Paris
Web : www.enovance.com - Twitter : @enovance