Re: firefly timing

Hi Sage,

I'm both happy and stressed out to have more time to work on erasure code :-) If I'm not mistaken, the Firefly freeze is now set to Friday 14th, 2014. During this time I plan to focus on implementing whatever is required for Erasure Code to work with the default jerasure plugin ( I'm thinking https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/1144 , https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/1177 etc. ). If there is enough time, it would also be nice to have the pyramid plugin https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/1142 merged in, but this is not mandatory.

Is there a better use of my time during this sprint ?

Cheers