firefly timing

The original firefly freeze date was Jan 17, but I added another sprint
because there were several things that weren't quite ready yet (the cache
tier code and erasure coding).  Two weeks later we are much closer, but
the EC functionality still needs a bit more time.  I would like to push
out the freeze by one more sprint so that all of the code can land.  In
particular, I would rather use the next sprint to get EC ready and shift
other development focus to stability early, instead of pulling last-minute
stuff in after the freeze date.

This bends/breaks the 'train model' schedule we are aiming for, but my
assumption is that people are more interested in seeing the new
functionality in place than in the exact timing.

The only time dependency that I am aware of is the looming 14.04 freeze
date.  I'm hoping that we can (worst case) put an -rc release in place and
update as the code stabilizes over the next several weeks.  James, will
this be problematic?

Does anybody else have questions or concerns about adding in another
sprint before we freeze for firefly?

Thanks-
sage