Re: PowerDNS backend for Rados Gateway to direct bucket traffic

On 11/08/2013 05:37 AM, Sage Weil wrote:
I think this is a good path forward, FWIW.  Want to write up a blueprint,
Wido?  :)

Done! http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Firefly/PowerDNS_backend_for_RGW

This really shouldn't be that much work. I'll try to write a small POC in the coming weeks.

Wido

sage