pending osd/rados branches

There are several:

wip-promote-copies (greg)
	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/705
	looks good to me; my branches build on this.
	Reviewed-by: Sage Weil <sage@xxxxxxxxxxx>
	-> let's merge

wip-rados-list (sage)
	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/710
	updates to the object list api, and some cleanup/refactoring in
objecter.  will be needed for the agent to start iterating objects at
random points.
	-> needs review, merge

wip-tier (sage)
	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/745
	adds HitSet infrastructure and tests
	-> needs review, merge

wip-cache (sage)
	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/842
	most of hte remaining bits (cache evict, flush)
	-> needs review

We should start integrating these quickly.  Unfortunately I'm not going to
be around to go back and forth with the review over the next two weeks
(vacation starts in 24 hrs or so and I will be only marginally available
during that period), and I suspect there will be a fair bit of feedback on
wip-cache in particular.  I suggest just going ahead and fixing things up
as appropriate, or if there are burning questions about wtf any of my
patches are doing fire me an email and sms.

A few other unrelated branches that need review/merge:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/785
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/841
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/798

sage