Re: emperor leftovers

I have moved all of these to our new development "sideboard" [1] which
can be used to store blueprints that don't make major releases.
Alternately, if you have an idea and want help fleshing it out, this
would be a great place to drop a blueprint for community
collaboration.

[1] http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/Sideboard

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry