emperor leftovers

There are several blueprints that were put together for emperor even
though we didn't have the developer time to actually do them.  For anyone
interested in getting involved in Ceph development, these may present an
easy way to get involved in the process.  If you're interested in
adopting any of these orphan blueprints, speak up and we can make sure it
gets onto the firefly CDS schedule.

In (very) approximate order of difficulty:

http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Emperor/Source_tree_restructuring
http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Emperor/rbd%3A_shared_read_cache
http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Emperor/rbd%3A_namespace_support
http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Emperor/rbd%3A_copy-on-read_for_clones