PGBackend: Multiple PG implementations.

Hello,

I was looking at the work done to re-architecture the OSD backend.
Since it seems that it allows now to have more than one PG
implementation I decided to subclass PG and PGBackend to create an
alternative implementation to ReplicatedPG and ReplicatedBackend.
However, I noticed a couple of problems:

* All methods in watch.h and watch.cc expect ReplicatedPG objects
instead of generic PG objects.
* New pools created in the OSDMonitor are created as replicated pools
(g_pool_t::TYPE_REP). This is a hardcoded value.

I made a few changes to solve these two issues that allowed me to have
more than one PG implementation running without problems. You can find
the changes here:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/744

Are these changes useful for the re-architecture of the OSD ?

PS: Implementing and running an alternative PG requires other changes
in the CrushCompiler and other header files.

Best,
Lluis