Re: Jerasure & Ceph

Hi James,

Thanks for the news and the manual :-)

https://bitbucket.org/allenmcbride/gf-complete-summer redirects to
https://bitbucket.org/allenmcbride/gf-complete-summer/wiki/Home which seems empty. Am I missing something ?

If you are curious I started the jerasure ceph plugin based on jerasure-1.2A at

https://github.com/dachary/ceph/tree/wip-5879
https://github.com/dachary/ceph/commit/83845a66ae1cba63c122c0ef7658b97b474c2bd2

and I should be done by the end of next week.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.