Re: Review request : Erasure Code plugin loader implementation

Hi Sage,

This makes a lot more sense indeed. I updated the http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5878 description accordingly.

ceph osd pool create poolname erasure-code-dir=/var/lib/ceph/erasure-code
erasure-code-plugin=jerasure erasure-code-m=10 erasure-code-k=3 erasure-code-algorithm=Reed-Solomon

Thanks :-)

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.