cds: rsockets follow-up

I've translated the blueprint that came out of the CDS rsockets session
into tickets in the tracker:

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5912
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5913
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5914
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5915
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5916

This includes all fo the messenger changes, but not the OSDMap (or other)
changes that would let us keep track of multiple addrs for osds, mons,
etc.  I think we can wait on that until we know that the rsockets stuff is
working well.  Until then, for the purposes of testing, using rsockets
only should be just fine.

Note that nobody has signed up to do any of this work yet.  If you are
interested, we think this is a pretty straightforward project to get going
on!

sage