ocf script for ceph quorum check and fs

I want to mount ceph fs (using fuse) but /etc/fstab treats it as a local filesystem and so tries to mount it before ceph is started, or indeed before the network is even up.

Also, ceph tries to start before the network is up and fails because it can't bind to an address. I think this is because I'm using openvswitch which is starting later.

Anyway, controlling it all via pacemaker seems like a much smarter thing to do as I can ensure that ceph doesn't start until the network is up (which it will be when pacemaker has quorum), and then the fs doesn't mount until ceph is started and the ceph cluster has quorum and maybe until an mds is running.

So to do this I need ocf scripts for:

. starting components of ceph, which appears to be provided by ceph-resource-agents.deb, but I haven't tested yet
. checking ceph quorum - I guess I'd need to write a script for this like existing ping check
. checking mds is available - maybe part of the mount script
. mount using ceph-fuse. Existing fs scripts make assumptions about fs types and parameters and don't work

Has anyone written a 'check_ceph_quorum' script? Or a fs mount script that is compatible with fuse? I don't want to re-invent any wheels!

Thanks

James