Re: Upgrading from 0.61.5 to 0.61.6 ended in disaster

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013, peter@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> We did not upgrade from bobtail to cuttlefish and are still seeing this issue.
> I posted this on the ceph-users mailinglist and I missed this thread (sorry!)
> so I didn't know.

That's interesting; a bobtail upgraded cluster was the only way I was able
to reproduce it, but I'm also working with relatively short-lived clusters
in a test environment so there may very well be a possibility I missed.
Can you summarize what the lineage of your cluster is?  (What version was
it installed with, and when was it upgraded and to what versions?)

> Either way, I also have an osd crashing after upgrading to 0.61.6. As said on
> the other list, I'm more than happy to share log files etc with you guys.

Will take a look.

Thanks!
sage