radosgw- bind user to pool

Hello,

We have several projects, which needs to save data to a rados object store via radosgw.

Is it possible to bind a rgw user to a specific pool?

Perhaps it is also possible to bind a whole rgw to a specific pool? We have set up 2 rgws, but when I add a certain pool in rgw1, it's synchronized in the other one/ rgw2 . It's the same with the user database. So is it possible to separate it? We thought about 1RGW per project, but because of the sync, it's not possible I think?

When you add more than one pool to the radosgw, in which pool will data be written? Is it random?

Thank you very much.

Regards

Philipp Jäger