fscache support

Hello there,

I'm working on netfs-fscache support to the kernel ceph filesystem
client. The other filesystems in the kernel that have implemented it
are NFS and AFS.

In the cache of a inode, how do I tell that's I'm the only person that
has this file open. So I can tell that I can safely cache the file.
After reading the code I imagine it has something to do with the
CEPH_CAP_FILE_SHARED, CEPH_CAP_FILE_EXCL and CEPH_CAP_FILE_CACHE. But
I wasn't able to find enough info to know that I've implemented my
cache invalidation correctly.

To give you a little background. I'm doing this work because I think
it has great potential for our workload. We're using cephfs as a
backing store for our distributed  database. Our frontend nodes (the
ones that perform the querying) contain decent size SSD drives. With
our primarily read workload and having a high rate of cachability for
file pages that contain indexes, data extents, ISAM trees. It would be
nice performance improvement.

Thanks,
- Milosz