Re: rados_pool_list usage

On 03/27/2013 06:40 PM, Dan Mick wrote:
It looks like it attempts to behave as documented (somewhat surprisingly
and fragile-ly, IMO; I would have made it all-or-nothing and return
nothing in buf if len is too small).

The Python binding retries/resizes until it can return them all.

What do you think is wrong, Wido?

Well, I think I kind of misread the description..

I didn't see the @return part of it which confused me about how it works.

There is a typo though: "List objects in a pool"

That should be: "List all pools"

Wido