github pull requests

We've been doing reviews and merged in a somewhat ad hoc fashion:

 - push wip-something to ceph.git
 - verify it builds, etc.
 - poke some other developer to review it
 - run some tests
 - repeat ...
 - merge locally and then push to ceph.git master

Finding old review comments once the branch goes away is difficult
(impossible?), though, which is annoying (although not a deal-killer).

Having played with the pull request stuff a bit now, though, the workflow
is much nicer!

 - all review comments roll up on the pull request page, even after it is
   merged
 - you can re-push the same branch name and the existing pull request
   sticks around (with a note in the history about the change)
 - merging is one click (vs several commands worth of git-fu)

The only thing it doesn't do for you is zap the old branch.

Anyway, I think we should start using this for all of our merges and
review requests now.  It'll keep everything visible in one easy to find
spot and preserve history better.

sage