Re: ssh passwords

I like the current approach. I think it is more convenient to run commands once at one host to do all the setup work. When the first time I deployed a ceph cluster with 4 hosts, I thought 'service ceph start' would start the whole ceph cluster. But as it turns out, it only starts local osd, mon processes. So, currently, I am using polysh to run the same commands at all hosts (mostly, to restart ceph service before every measurement.). Thanks.

Xing