Re: ssh passwords

If it is the command 'mkcephfs' that asked you for ssh password, then that is probably because that script needs to push some files (ceph.conf, e.g) to other hosts. If we open that script, we can see that it uses 'scp' to send some files. If I remember correctly, for every osd at other hosts, it will ask us ssh password seven times. So, we'd better set up public key first. :)

Xing