Accept-Encoding: identity
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:00:37 GMT
Authorization: AWS ###:###

Found this ticket which seems very similar but is 2 years old.

  http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/439

Currently radosgw does not seem to have much in the way of logging of
the connection. It has a log file but I have never been able to get it
to log anything.  Is there anyway to get it to spit out a bit more of
what it is doing or what it is sending back to the client?

Thanks,
derek

--
---