Re: Question about configuration

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Yasuhiro Ohara <yasu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Greg,
>
> When I went through the Ceph document, I could find the description
> about /etc/init.d only, so it is still the easiest for me.
> Is there documentation on other (upstart?) system or do I need to
> learn those system ? Or just letting me know how to install the
> resource file (for Ceph in upstart) might work for me.

There isn't really any documentation right now and if you started off
with sysvinit it's probably easiest to continue that way. It will work
with that system too; it's just that if you run "sudo service ceph -a
start" then it's going to go and turn on all the daemons listed in its
local ceph.conf.
-Greg