Re: status monitoring options for ceph cluster

(and of course it makes sense to build those on libraries that could
serve other access methods)

On 01/02/2013 03:02 PM, Dan Mick wrote:
There are plans being discussed for RESTful interfaces for configuration
and monitoring; no timetable yet but it's definitely on our radar, and
we'll discuss design etc. here when it starts happening; anyone wanting
to participate is of course welcome.