Re: Bobtail vs Argonaut Performance Preview

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:08:19AM -0500, Patrick McGarry wrote:
Hey All,

Inktank's Mark Nelson just posted a great performance preview of
Bobtail with comparison to Argonaut.  Feel free to check it out:

http://ow.ly/gg87B

What's the problem with using a proper link instead of these idiotic
shortening services?

I think it's just the twitter world leaking out into other mediums. Some times it's slightly bewildering to me that in this day and age so much conversation seems to happen on a medium that only allows 140 characters at a time. That's apparently the world we live in though. :)

Btw Christoph, thank you for taking the time to read my article. If I've done anything dumb or suboptimal regarding xfs, please do let me know. Soon I will be doing parametric sweeps over ceph parameter spaces to see how performance varies on different hardware configurations. I want to make sure the tests are setup as optimally as possible.