deprecating mkcephfs (the arrival of light-weight deployment tools)

I am trying to understand ceph deployment direction because from this link http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/deployment/
it
 is mentioned that mkcephfs is dreprecated. It also has the statement
below which mentions light-weight deployment scripts to help you
evaluate Ceph.

"We provide light-weight deployment scripts to help you evaluate Ceph. For
professional deployment, you should consider professional deployment systems
such as Juju, Puppet, Chef or Crowbar."

I  think there is a need to have native ceph deployment tools that aren't dependent upon any third party deployment tools. So my question is this

    1. when will the light-weight deployment scripts be
available and which ceph version will they be released into?

    2. Now, going forward, when will mkcephfs not work anymore (what ceph version)?

Isaac