Re: OSD and MON memory usage

On 11/16/2012 05:24 PM, Cláudio Martins wrote:
>  As for the monitor daemon on this cluster (running on a dedicated
> machine), it is currently using 3.2GB of memory, and it got to that
> point again in a matter of minutes after being restarted. Would it be
> good if we tested with the changes from the wip-mon-leaks-fix branch?

The wip-mon-leaks-fix branch had a regression introduced that would
cause your monitors to crash under certain conditions. The patch that
caused it has been identified and will be removed, but the branch still
needs some more testing before we consider it ready to be merged. We are
aiming however towards early next week.

For the time being, I wouldn't advise you to use that branch.

  -Joao