Re: Ceph Bug #2563

Okay, thanks for the information.

Sam has walked through trying to fix this before and I don't know if
he came up with anything, but the use of btrfs compression has been a
common theme among those who have reproduced this bug. I updated the
ticket, but for now I'd recommend leaving it off with the rest of your
machines.

John, can you add a warning to whatever install/configuration/whatever
docs are appropriate?
-Greg