Re: Ho to identify location of Primary Copy Of Obj ?

Hi Sage, Dan ,
       When I tried to execute cmd "  osdmaptool --test-map-object
"anyrandomname" osdmap  " it still shows some random number as mapped
osds. Because I havnt created Object even for that result is shown as
some random numbers/ as osds where that Object is mapped.
      And with replication factor of 3 , I think " osdmaptool
--test-map-object  Objname osdmap" should show 3 nodes at least . But
currently it shows only 1 node .

        Please help me out .

Thanks & Regards,
Hemant Surale.