Re: Ho to identify location of Primary Copy Of Obj ?

Hi Dan ,
     I have set replication factor to 3 of pool 'newbyh' . Then when i
tried to execute cmds told by you I got that it reported like

root@third-virtual-machine:~# osdmaptool --test-map-object Obj1 osdmap
osdmaptool: osdmap file 'osdmap'
 object 'Obj1' -> 0.c3c4 -> [0,1]

I even checked manually the dirs at every node . it shows proper data
available within osd0,osd1 & osd2 . ( i hve 3 node cluster using VM
Ceph v0.36 )

So my questions is why in above execution it shows that Obj1 is at
[0,1] .. it should report all nodes like [0,1,2] .

-
Hemant Surale.