Re: How to use ruleset

I have created to different types "host (osd0,osd1 in it) , ghost
(osd2 in it ) " and used two separate crushrules to use them.

so can i create two different pools utilizing two different
crush_ruleset for data placement . Right now I am using Ceph v 0.36
with it , when i do so it goes unresponsive.

Regards,
Hemant Surale.